Today, for Small Business Saturday, I’m sharing a tonnnnn of gift ideas from local + small Canadian businesses!
- Smash + Tess Leopard Romper – Boheme Collective (code “mickey10”)
- Smash + Tess Cardigan Robe – Boheme Collective (code “mickey10”)
- home body by Rupi Kaur – Mosaic Books
- Leopard Mug – Alix Parisotto Ceramics (code “mickey10”)
- Supercrush Scrunchie – Boheme Collective (code “mickey10”)
- K’pure Bath Soak – Boheme Collective (code “mickey10”)
- Okanagan Lifestyle Beanie – Okanagan Lifestyle
- Melanie Auld Heart Pendant – Boheme Collective
- Shop Quince Throw Blanket
- Breeswax Candle Co Candle
- Kelowna Map – Wilder Heart Co. They have lots of other cities and also do custom work!
- Custom Wreath – Fleurich Creations
- Hand Stiched Holiday Ornaments – Honey & Shag
- Slippers – Man + Woman
- Love Wall Decor – Alchemy Living Inc
- Keep Me Golden Tanning Spray – Organic Tan Kelowna. One of my fav products ever!
- CDN Beanie – We Are CDN
- Isla Huggies – Lavender and Grace Designs (code “mickey10)
- Confetti Dimple Cup – Drift Ceramics
- Shirt Jacket – Fossellos
- Rainbow Planter
- Mumgry Peanut Butter – my fav!
- Bright Jenny Holiday Coffee
- Cloud Beanie – Finders Keephers Boutique
- Leopard Lounge Set – Finding July
- Fireside Candle – Mala The Brand
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Wood Sign – Timber and Gray. They have so many cute wood signs!
- The Hatch Wines Advent Box – for the wine lover! I love the hatch.
- Pink Countryside Truck Ornament – The Cross Design
- Teddy Maxi Coat – Jardines Domaine
- Reed Diffuser – Essentials by Nature
- Life Is Good In The Mountain Crewneck – Beach Ave Clothing
- Okanagan Tote Bag – they have lots of different ones not just Okanagan!
- Eucalyptus Soak – Surf Soak
- Champagne Ornament – Alchemy Living Inc.
- Kamu Essentials Candle
- LOVE Pillow – Little White House Co. This shop is sooo cute!
- XO Mittens – Mango & Moose. Love these!
- Yellow Okanagan Lifestyle Crewneck
Gift cards to restaurants would also be a great gift idea this year. Or wine! Or a treatment from Bijou Skin Clinic, I highly recommend hydrafacials and they are a good treatment for anyone!
Hope you loved my small Okanagan + Canadian gift ideas! I know I missed sooooo many great shops and brands. Comment below, shoot me an email or DM me and I’d love to keep sharing brands throughout the holiday season.
If you are still looking for more gift ideas options, make sure to check out my other gift guides. I’ve created a holiday page where you can find links to all of the gift guides I’ve created this year. Plus, I also have a holiday boutique page where you can find even more ideas, plus a list of featured local + small retailers!
I’ve also been sharing local gift ideas on Instagram and I’ve saved them to my “holiday” highlight, so make sure to follow along there. I will continue to share more specific gift guides and holiday blog posts so if you want to stay in the know make sure to sign up for my newsletter here.