Halloween is obviously going to look a little different this year. A lot of us are likely spending it Halloween at home so I thought I’d toss out 10 last-minute Halloween at home ideas ideas to get you into the spirit and still make it a fun holiday!
- Go “Ghosting” – create a bag of goodies or treats for a friend or neighbour and leave it on their doorstep
- Carve pumpkins (make it a contest and have your friends do it from their homes and hop on a quick Zoom and have everyone vote for their favourite?)
- Have a Halloween movie marathon (here’s a list of spooky movies to stream or this list of 25 scary movies that aren’t too frightening for kids)
- Make a spooky snack – like this Mummy Brie
- Bake ghost cookies
- Make a Halloween inspired cocktail – here’s a list of 40+ ideas
- Play Halloween music all day and night
- Make Hocus Pocus Jell-O shots
- For kids, create a haunted fort – a regular fort with some spooky additions (LED candles, fake cobwebs + other Halloween decor)
- Make a Halloween inspired charcuterie board
What do you have planned for Halloween? I hope you liked some of my quick 10 Halloween at home ideas. Are you going to do any of them? Tag me in your stories or shoot me a message if you do, I’d love to see what you get up to! I think we are just going to make a Halloween inspired cocktail (or two), have some treats and watch Halloween movies. Whatever you end up doing be safe and have fun!!!