My skincare routine is something that has been asked of me to share possibly more than anything else! So I’m going to start with my morning skincare routine, and next I will do my evening routine. Please remember that what works for me isn’t necessarily going to work for you. I understand some of these products are on the pricey end, but skincare is the thing I choose to invest in. 🙂
In the morning I don’t use a cleanser as it strips the natural oils from your skin that are good for it, I learnt this from a nurse where I get my facials! Personally, it works for me to just wash my face well at night and in the morning all I need is a splash of cold water. It’s very important to keep your pillowcase clean!
These are the steps I take from there:
- First I use the Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Serum and then let it dry.
- From there I mix the Fresh Skin Moisturizer with the Tan-Luxe Tanning Drops on the top of my hand. And then rub it in very well on my face and neck.
- Next, I use the Zo Skin Health Smart Tone SPF 50 Sunscreen – it naturally matches the tone of your skin and I am obsessed with it! I don’t think I’ll ever use another sunscreen.
- I then spritz my face with the Two-Faced Hangover Cure Mist.
- Lastly, I apply the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask . This is one of my favourite products ever, I use it all throughout day!
That’s it that’s all! My skincare routine is ever-changing though, so I’ll be sure to do an updated post in a few months.
Have any skincare products you’d like me to review? LMK in the comments.
Check out my most recent blog posts here if you’d like to read more.